Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 11th english journal

2 whole months have elapsed before the opening of my school.  After a fruitless holiday in which i was literally "imprisoned"  at home with the drudgery of completing my homework,  I was zealous about returning back to school to sow my wild oats with my best pals. Nevertheless, on 2nd of january 2009, horrors gradually arose from the ground, poignant enough to bring tears to my eyes when i realised that fate separated my friends from me into different classes. To compound to my sorrow* , my new secondary 3 textbooks had notes were all garbled up and my teachers gave really laconic explanations. I being a slow learner, is unable to elicit pertinent information from the notes given to me. I have a premonition that this year would be a really tough year for me       ;(    .
- dillon (englishsorrow.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IBAR


IBARwidget! .

IMe

My photo
singapore, singapore, Singapore