Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 14 english journal

In a moment of havoc and the stentorian voice resounding though my ears, I scurried across the well furnished room as the irate man repulsed me back to my hiding place.
There! I lifted my nose high in the air. The smell of fragrant cheese wafted though my twitching nose. Licking my lips, I approached the mammoth-sized appetizer. Gingerly i savoured the extraordinary creamy-rich cheese. My stomach lurched. Something was no right. Suddenly, I collapsed onto the ground. My tiny breaths sounded like milkshake fighting its way up a very thin straw. It dawned upon me. The cheese was poisoned. A kaleidoscope of colours enveloped my vision followed by black mist engulfing it as i slipped into an eternal sleep. (The perspective of a mouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IBAR


IBARwidget! .

IMe

My photo
singapore, singapore, Singapore